Friday 26 November 2021

weekly blog post


  WRITING POST

Hi, This week I've (the class also did it) been doing some. Writing There are three parts to it start middle and end. We had photos we had to describe! And the week to finsh. It took me two days to do it. I really enjoyed it and hope we do another! heres the doc!

ENJOY


Keyboard down arrow Icon - Download in Glyph Style




HOPE YOU ENJOYED 
QUESTION HAVE YOU MADE A STORY LIKE THIS BEFORE?

Time to Kill Security Questions—or Answer Them With Lies | WIRED
BYE






2 comments:

  1. Hi Liberty
    it's Sophia here from room 24. That was so good. It reminded me of when I did it. Maybe next time you could ask the people on your blog a question like did you like or did you do this. What was your favourite bit? blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Liberty, Dayelle here from the awesome Room 23!
    Great you've got here, I did this writing as well and it was tricky but when I finished it, it was good! You can check it out here��✌��
    How did you find writing the story and have you done Session 2?
    Blog you later and have a splendid day��
    ~Dayelle✨

    ReplyDelete