Monday 8 November 2021

 DOTTEREL FACT FILE

Hi,Today for work we got to make a fact file!! Which I like making. So I really liked making it. We could pick a bird to do it about. But....... it had to be...Endangered. So as you can see form the title. I picked the cute dotterel. Which I picked because I saw one once, when I was out at a beach with a friend and she told me lots about them. SO I hope you enjoy!!

Arrow down border down stroke stroke arrow stroke arrow down icon -  Navigation Set Arrows Part Two
ENJOY
HAVE YOU EVER MADE A ...........................FACT FILE?
The Power of a Question - SWOOP | Workforce Analytics | Digital Workplace  Solution
BYE

1 comment:

  1. Hi L:iberty, thanks for sharing your knowledge of NZ dotterels. I usually see heaps of them when I gor to one of the beaches up north, they can get quite protective of their habitat if you get too close to them.

    ReplyDelete