Saturday 13 November 2021

Bird writing

 BIRD WRITING

Hi, Today we got to make a.... narrative bird writing! I really enjoyed it!! It took around 30-35 minuts. It's about a bird that is on the look for diamond that will save there life! Its still a work in progress but I still home you enjoy it. I really enjoyed it so lets get started! 

                                    ENJOY!

Arrow Bouncing Sticker for iOS & Android | GIPHY 

 

                        
                          

                             

Question time............. Have you ever made a story book?



The 4 critical questions to ask remote employees - Know Your Team | Blog

BYE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liberty, thanks for sharing your awesome writing, I particularly like the names of the birds in your story and your setting. It does make the story easier to write when you know how it is going to end, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Liberty,
    I really like your bird writing, your 100 word story is really nice and everything is so clear to read and I also like how you explained your writing.

    Blog ya later!
    Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete