Monday 12 April 2021

My special Easter,

     In the supper long weekend I went  to the Hobbiton move set!!!!!!!


     We first got given this cool map! That looked way more cooler then you regular map on goggle maps.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then we went to go look at the beautiful Hobbit holes
that were really cool,  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Then we went to have some beer well ginger beer it was so yummy it even look like it came out of the                                                                                      hobbit,

      I hope you enjoyed your super long weekend. What did you do? 

Did you know that the hobbit holes that Gandalf  ride are super small. And the hobbit holes that the people that I think are called hobbits there hobbit holes  are big to make then look small!

                                          hope you liked my special Easter bye!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Liberty.
    My name is Lisiate.
    Your blog is so good I like how your Images,
    Your a really awesome blogger keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your nice comment

      Delete
  2. Hi my name si Ana i am from St Pius X school i really like your blog and i think you did a Good Job so keep it up Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Lava Liberty my name is Briana, I go to St Pius X Catholic School whcih is based in Auckland. I really like your Easter Holiday I wish I will go there one day it sounds fun. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liberty,
    My name is Krystal and I attend St Pius X Catholic School. It looks like you had fun. That place looks really cool! They way you set out your writing is good. Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Liberty. i am Melenaite Mafile'o and It looks like you had fun. That place looks really cool! They way you set out your writing is good. Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Liberty,
    my name is Jonah and I attend St. Pius X Catholic School, I really like your blog because I like lord of the rings, and my favourite character is Gollum what is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for your nice comment everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never watch the movie sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I went to hobington it was so fun i even got to be on tv news because it was the first day open after covid-19.I have not seen the movie
    What was you favorite thing?
    Bye
    Rose room 7

    ReplyDelete